Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well Isabelle is now 7 months old! At her 6 month appointment she weighed 16 pounds and 11 ounces. She was 27 inches long. She is growing so quickly. A few weeks ago a lady asked me how old she was and when I said she was 6 months, the lady said, "Oh, really I would have guessed 7 or 8 months old." I thought it was pretty funny because she does look older. Now she is sitting up all the time. She wants to be mobile so badly. She keeps trying to figure out how to get up so she can walk. She has pulled herself up with her car seat, but nothing taller yet. And still no crawling. Isabelle's favorite pastime seems to be jumping. She even jumps and rocks herself to sleep sometimes. In the jumperoo of course. Although she has been known to jump on people's laps, especially during church. She is talking like crazy, she just said her first word 2 weeks ago. She said da-da. However, she continues saying it over and over so it's like dadadadada. Anyways it's still adorable. She loves to be tickled and to laugh with mommy and daddy! Especially daddy, they have formed this really cute relationship now that she can play with him. When he is home she is constantly looking for him, trying to get his attention, and just loving her dad. Tyler is doing good. He is trying to juggle his job/internship and classes, as well as his calling. It's so nice whenever he gets to spend a day at home, or even half a day. I am currently trying to not completely loose my mind with classes, managing the apartments (Tyler helps with that along with everything else), taking care of Isabelle, and getting things ready for my calling. We are loving it here in Washington, this move was the best one for us. We have been so blessed with such great friends, and we're glad we get to experience this. Well time is of the essence, Tyler's mom is coming in today to visit and we are so excited. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Melany said...

Sweet monkeys, BJ. I didn't know you two had callings. Of course, now that I say that I can see how it sounds. Maybe I should just backspace right now to get rid of it. oh well. LOVE YA. You too are so cute!!! Oh, and I guess Tyler's ok too. :)

Melany said...

That's supposed to be "two" and yes, I am in college.

Unknown said...

aww She is growning up so fast!! Don't worry she will say mama soon!! Glad you guys are doing good, I miss you bunches!!

Brandi